Become a Member of our...
Free Vaccines for Life program
- Client pays an enrollment fee of $99 for each pet they wish to enroll in the Free Vaccines for Life Program (FreeVax)
- Enrolled adult pets will continue to receive vaccines listed on this form free of charge for the rest of the pet’s life as long as the pet has an annual wellness exam within 30 days of when the wellness exam is due; even if no vaccines are due.
- Enrolled puppies or kittens will continue to receive vaccines listed on this form free of charge for the rest of the pet’s life as long as the puppy or kitten has a technician exam every 3-4 weeks after the initial wellness exam, for the duration of the boostered vaccines.
Vaccines included in the FreeVax Program are:
- All doctor’s exam fees, technician exam fees, lab fees, medications, heartworm and flea prevention, and all other veterinary charges are not included in this program.
- The FreeVax can not be combined with coupons or discounts to wellness exams and/or technician exams.
- The enrollment fee is not refundable under any circumstances. (i.e. – moving, changing veterinary clinics, death of pet, adopting pet to another family or any other circumstance).
- The enrollment fee is for one pet only and is not transferable to another pet or another owner under any circumstance.
*Be sure to review & download our Enrollment Form for a list of ALL restrictions and to sign up for the program.